E-storm lite Electrolysed water system, generates hypochlorous acid( HOCL) cleaner, disinfectant and sanitiser (system kit includes free test strips).
Availability : In stock
Uk : Free shipping by FedEx ( 2-5 days )
Worldwide: Free international shipping by Fedex for more than 3 products. Importation taxes may apply.
- Product features
How It works?
E-storm is a small appliance that electrically charges salt, water and Vinegar converting this into a super-powerful multi-surface disinfectant cleaner as effective as bleach, without chemical in 5 mins
- 1 gram measuring spoon, 1 user manual, funnel, spray nozzle and base ABS, bottle PC
- Usb charging cable
- Ppm test strip
- Power: 10W DC 5V 2A
- Size: 9 x 28cm
- Weight: 215g
- 1-year warranty
Why buy E-storm?
- No COSHH warning
- Cost saving of 80% on cleaning products compared to spend on multiple chemical based cleaning products.
- Effective against Pseudomonas, aeruginosa, Escherichia, Coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Enterococcus.
- Anti-inflammatory and cell repair
- Safe for pregnant women, kids and pets
- Hydrating, anti-inflammatory and wound healing
- Non-Combustible and non-flammable
- Natural, eco-friendly and non-toxic
- No rinsing required
- Proven to kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses
- A broad range of disinfectants (bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi and biofilms)
- Cost-saving of 80% on cleaning compared to spending on multiple chemical-based cleaning products
- Free from toxic chemicals such as alcohols, ammonia, bleach, sulfates, fragrances, and pesticides.
- Safe for use in any farm or meat processing facility
Why would I choose E-storm ™ (hocl) over a common disinfectant such as Bleach or Dilute Chemicals?
They are actually from the same chlorine family. Research shows that both bleach and HOCI kill bacteria, fungus, spores, and viruses. However, bleach is highly irritating to the eyes, skin, and lungs—and inhalation over long periods could be carcinogenic. In contrast, HOCI has a mild, temporary chlorine-like smell that dissipates quickly, it is non-irritating, and it does not have poisonous side effects.
The most common type of health effects from alcohol based sanitizer, include:
- Can trigger an eczema breakout
- Dries out you skin
- Can cause blindness or damage vision it gets into your eyes
- Can impact your hormones
- Cough, and abdominal pain
- Rare effects included coma
- Metabolic acidosis, and respiratory depression.
- Swallowing even a small amount of hand sanitiser can cause alcohol poisoning in children, which may cause paralysis or death.
Does E-Storm solutions (HOCI) disinfect?
Yes, E-Storm solutions (HOCI) is a disinfectant & sanitizer that kills 99.9% of any bacteria activities. E-storm can be used in the home as a disinfectant and sanitizer and within commercial businesses such as hospitals, schools, care homes, veterinary clinics, restaurants, hotels, fitness facilities and more.
How to test hypochlorous disinfectant?
Recommended use by concentration:
50ppm : Effective disinfectant for fresh-cut vegetables & fruits without changes in colour
100ppm: Surface cleaning, sterilisation, deodorisation and hand sanitizer
200ppm: Hand sanitizer, commercial cleaning, ( bacteria & viruses) agriculture and livestock
Is it safe to use?
HOCI is completely safe due to its natural compound it is very unlikely to cause any irritation associated with other cleaners and disinfectants which contain chemicals, preservatives and dangerous additives.
What type of surface can E-storm be used on?
Hypochlorous acid is multi-purpose and can be used on most surfaces for disinfecting, sanitizing or deodorising. HOCI can be used on laminate, glass, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, vinyl and to sanitize high-touch surfaces such as door handles. As Hocl also eliminates odors you can safely spray on fabrics, pet bedding and directly on pets as there are no harmful residues. It can be used on clothes and shoes. As well as household surfaces E-storm can be used on the skin as an anti-bacterial spray and to dissolve pesticides in food preparation.
Is it easy to make?
Yes, very easy to make. Fill the E-Storm appliance with tap water, table salt and vinegar as per instructions, push the start button and in 5 minutes E-storm is ready to clean, disinfect, sanitize & deodorizers.
Why is Hocl environmentally friendly?
It is completely natural (water and salt or vinegar ) so no harmful chemicals are being poured down our drains causing water pollution. When chemicals are poured down our drain the impact chemicals have on our rivers, lakes, streams and other water sources cause them to be unsafe for consumption for all living creatures.
When chemical products are used in our homes, they cause air pollution to our planet and our home environment. Within our homes these can cause various health problems to our family members, children and pets including irritation to eyes, throat, allergies, be the cause of headaches and respiratory issues. Some are even linked to cancer. Hocl will not pollute the planet or your home or cause any reaction to you or your family, children or pets as it is just water and salt.
E-storm solutions HOCI also reduces our plastic waste as it is just 1 appliance that will make hundreds of bottles of disinfectant. It replaces 80% of household chemical cleaners and single use plastic bottles that they are supplied in.
Why buy from us?
We are EN BS 1276 certified so you are reassured that the solution works. Risk free purchase as every machine comes with a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Evaluation of Liquid- and Fog-Based Application of Sterilox Hypochlorous Acid Solution for Surface Inactivation of Human Norovirus
HOCL Fogging Effectiveness (NIH Paper) – June 25, 2020